EPJ Appl. Metamat.
Volume 9, 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 June 2022|
- T. Mura, Micromechanics of Defects in Solids (Martinus-Nijhoff, Dordrecht, 1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hill, Theory of mechanical properties of fiber-strengthened materials: I. Elastic behaviour, J. Mech. Phys. Solids 12, 199 (1964) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hashin, S. Shtrikman, A variational approach to the theory of the effective magnetic permeability of multiphase materials, J. Appl. Phys. 33, 3125 (1962) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Pham, L.D. Vu, V.L. Nguyen, Bounds on the ranges of the conductive and elastic properties of randomly inhomogeneous materials, Philos. Mag. 93, 2229 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Kien, P.D. Chinh, N.V. Luat, Conduction in 2-D and 3-D dimensional spherically-symmetric anisotropic-coating inclusion composites, Int. J. Eng. Sci. 154, 103352 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Eshelby, The determination of the elastic field of an ellipsoidal inclusion and related problems. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A 241, 376 (1957) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Christensen, Mechanics of composite materials (Wiley, New York, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mori, K. Tanaka, Averages tress in matrix and average elastic energy of materials with misfitting inclusions, Acta Metall. 21, 571 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Torquato, Random Heterogeneous Media (Springer, New York, 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Michel, H. Moulinec, P. Suquet, Effective properties of composite materials with periodic microstructure: a computational approach, Comput. Methods. Appl. Mech. Eng. 172, 109 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Moulinec, P. Suquet, A fast numerical method for computing the linear and nonlinear mechanical properties of composites, C. R. Acad. Sci. 318, 1417 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bonnet, Effective properties of elastic periodic composite media with fibers, J. Mech. Phys. Solids 55, 881 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Pham, A.B. Tran, Q.H. Do, On the effective medium approximations for the properties of isotropic multicomponent matrix-based composites, Int. J. Eng. Sci. 68, 75 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Luat, N.T. Kien, FFT-simulations and multi-coated inclusion model for macroscopic conductivity of 2D suspensions of compound inclusions, Vietnam J. Mech. 37, 169 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.-L. Nguyen, FFT and Equivalent-inclusion approach for effective conductivity of three-phase composites with random coated -ellipse inclusion, Eng. Res. Express 3, 025014 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nemat-Nasser, M. Hori, Micromechanics: overall properties of heterogeneous materials (Elsevier, Amsterdam - New York, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.