EPJ Appl. Metamat.
Volume 7, 2020
Metamaterial Research Updates from China
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- E. Levine, S. Shtrikman, D. Treves, Double-sided printed arrays with large bandwidth, IEE Proc. H Microw. Antennas Propag. 135 , 54–59 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Q. He, B. Wang, J. He, Wideband and dual-band design of a printed dipole antenna, IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett. 7 , 1–4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.Q. Wu, K. Luk, A broadband dual-polarized magneto-electric dipole antenna with simple feeds, IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett. 8 , 60–63 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.-R. Bayard, M.E. Cooley, D.H. Schaubert, Analysis of infinite arrays of printed dipoles on dielectric sheets perpendicular to a ground plane, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat. 39 , 1722–1732 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- J. Perruisseau-Carrier, T.W. Hee, P.S. Hall, Dual-polarized broadband dipole, IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett. 2 , 310–312 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhou, S. Yang, Z. Nie, A novel broadband printed dipole antenna with low cross-polarization, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 55 , 3091–3093 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cui, R. Li, P. Wang, Novel dual-broadband planar antenna and its array for 2G/3G/LTE base stations, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 61 , 1132–1139 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gou, S. Yang, J. Li, Z. Nie, A compact dual-polarized printed dipole antenna with high isolation for wideband base station applications, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 62 , 4392–4395 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cui, R. Li, H. Fu, A broadband dual-polarized planar antenna for 2G/3G/LTE base stations, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 62 , 4836–4840 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chu, D. Wen, Y. Luo, A broadband ±45° dual-polarized antenna with Y-shaped feeding lines, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 63 , 483–490 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang, Y. Liu, S. Gong, A dual-broadband, dual-polarized base station antenna for 2G/3G/4G applications, IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett. 16 , 1111–1114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alieldin et al., A triple-band dual-polarized indoor base station antenna for 2G, 3G, 4G and sub-6 GHz 5G applications, IEEE Access 6 , 49209–49216 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, X. Chen, A. Zhang, A.A. Kishk, Dual-polarized broadband base station antenna backed with dielectric cavity for 5G communications, IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett. 18 , 2051–2055 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, W. Tian, L. Zhang, A novel dual-broadband dual-polarized electrical downtilt base station antenna for 2G/3G applications, IEEE Access 5 , 15241–15249 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.M.C. Mestrom, T.J. Coenen, A.B. Smolders, Adaptive downtilt for cellular base stations, in 2012 International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas (WSA), Dresden, 2012, pp. 162–167 [Google Scholar]
- G. Wilson, Electrical downtilt through beam-steering versus mechanical downtilt (base station antennas), in [1992 Proceedings] Vehicular Technology Society 42nd VTS Conference − Frontiers of Technology , Denver, CO, USA, 1992, Vol. 1, pp. 1-4 [Google Scholar]
- H. Khodabakhshi, J. Rashed-Mohassel, F. Arazm, Design of an electrical downtilt base station antenna, in 2005 IEEE International Symposium on Microwave, Antenna, Propagation and EMC Technologies for Wireless Communications , Beijing, 2005, Vol. 1, pp. 148–152 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Nie, H. Zhai, L. Liu, J. Li, D. Hu, J. Shi, A dual-polarized frequency-reconfigurable low-profile antenna with harmonic suppression for 5G application, IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett. 18 , 1228–1232 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, Y. Chen, S. Yang, Decoupling and low-profile design of dual-band dual-polarized base station antennas using frequency-selective surface, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 67 , 5272–5281 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, H.T. Wu, T.J. Cui, A low-RCS and high-gain partially reflecting surface antenna based on coding metasurface, in 2017 Sixth Asia-Pacific Conference on Antennas and Propagation (APCAP), Xi'an, 2017, pp. 1–3 [Google Scholar]
- W. Pan, C. Huang, P. Chen, X. Ma, C. Hu, X. Luo, A low-RCS and high-gain partially reflecting surface antenna, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 62 , 945–949 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.