EPJ Applied Metamaterials
Volume 3, 2016
Metamaterial-by-Design: Theory, Methods, and Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 September 2016|
- C. Caloz, T. Itoh, Electromagnetic metamaterials, transmission line theory and microwave applications, Wiley and IEEE Press, Hoboken, New Jersey, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- C. Caloz, Dual composite right/left-handed (D-CRLH) transmission line metamaterial, IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters 16, 11 (2006) 585–587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Caloz, I. Wolff, Double-Lorentz transmission line metamaterial and its application to tri-band devices, IEEE Microwave Symposium, Hawaii, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- D. Pozar, Microwave Engineering (4th ed.), John Wiley and Sons, Hoboken. [Google Scholar]
- S. Tanigawa, K. Hayashi, T. Fuji, T. Kawai and I. Ohta, Tri-band/broadband matching techniques for 3-dB branch line couplers, IEEE Microwave Conference, pp. 560–563, October 2006. [Google Scholar]
- F. Mazeh, H. Ayad, J. Jomaah, Design and optimization of a double-Lorentz transmission line for tri-band applications, IEEE Microwave Symposium, Marrakech, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- F. MAzeh, H. Ayad, A. khalil, M. Fadllallah, J. Jomaah, A tri-band branch-line coupler design using double-Lorentz transmission line metamaterial, Asia Pacific Microwave Conference, Japan, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Leo G. Maloratsky, Passive RF and Microwave Integrated Circuits, Elsevier, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J. Reed, G.J. Wheeler, A method of analysis of symmetrical four-port networks, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques 4, 10 (1956) 246–252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Prudyus and V. Oborzhytskyy, Design of dual-band two-branch-line couplers with arbitrary coupling coefficients in bands, Institute of Telecommunications, Radioelectronics and Electronic Devices, Lviv Polytechnic National University, December 2014 [Google Scholar]
- F. Mazeh, H. Ayad, M. Haroun, K. Jomaah, F. Ndagijimana, Even-odd mode of a tri-band double-Lorentz transmission line metamaterial, IWMb, Paris, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Hong, M.J. Lancaster, Microstrip filters for RF/microwave applications, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- www.awrcorp.com/Microwave Office. [Google Scholar]
- F. Mazeh, H. Ayad, M. Fadlalah, F. Ndagijimana, J. Jomaah, Even-odd mode analysis of a tri-band branch-line coupler based on double-Lorentz transmission lines, Lebanese Association for the Advancement of Science, Lebanon, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.