- C. Caloz, T. Itoh, Electromagnetic metamaterials, transmission line theory and microwave applications, Wiley and IEEE Press, Hoboken, New Jersey, 2005. [CrossRef]
- C. Caloz, Dual composite right/left-handed (D-CRLH) transmission line metamaterial, IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters 16, 11 (2006) 585–587. [CrossRef]
- C. Caloz, I. Wolff, Double-Lorentz transmission line metamaterial and its application to tri-band devices, IEEE Microwave Symposium, Hawaii, 2007.
- D. Pozar, Microwave Engineering (4th ed.), John Wiley and Sons, Hoboken.
- S. Tanigawa, K. Hayashi, T. Fuji, T. Kawai and I. Ohta, Tri-band/broadband matching techniques for 3-dB branch line couplers, IEEE Microwave Conference, pp. 560–563, October 2006.
- F. Mazeh, H. Ayad, J. Jomaah, Design and optimization of a double-Lorentz transmission line for tri-band applications, IEEE Microwave Symposium, Marrakech, 2014.
- F. MAzeh, H. Ayad, A. khalil, M. Fadllallah, J. Jomaah, A tri-band branch-line coupler design using double-Lorentz transmission line metamaterial, Asia Pacific Microwave Conference, Japan, 2014.
- Leo G. Maloratsky, Passive RF and Microwave Integrated Circuits, Elsevier, 2004.
- J. Reed, G.J. Wheeler, A method of analysis of symmetrical four-port networks, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques 4, 10 (1956) 246–252. [CrossRef]
- I. Prudyus and V. Oborzhytskyy, Design of dual-band two-branch-line couplers with arbitrary coupling coefficients in bands, Institute of Telecommunications, Radioelectronics and Electronic Devices, Lviv Polytechnic National University, December 2014
- F. Mazeh, H. Ayad, M. Haroun, K. Jomaah, F. Ndagijimana, Even-odd mode of a tri-band double-Lorentz transmission line metamaterial, IWMb, Paris, 2015.
- J.S. Hong, M.J. Lancaster, Microstrip filters for RF/microwave applications, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2001. [CrossRef]
- www.awrcorp.com/Microwave Office.
- F. Mazeh, H. Ayad, M. Fadlalah, F. Ndagijimana, J. Jomaah, Even-odd mode analysis of a tri-band branch-line coupler based on double-Lorentz transmission lines, Lebanese Association for the Advancement of Science, Lebanon, 2015.
EPJ Applied Metamaterials
Volume 3, 2016
Metamateterial-by-Design: Theory, Methods, and Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 September 2016|